Sailfin

Black Clover

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
6
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All.

Can anybody tell me what this is over my sailfins eyes?

I’m not sure if it was there before…

I got 5 fish in a QT tank recovering from velvet from beginning of May. Other inmates are 1 cleaner wrasse, 1 damsel and 2 clowns.

Thanks!

IMG_2296.jpeg
IMG_2295.png
 
End of April. He otherwise seems well. Eats brine, mysis and nori.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new