Salt help

DereisKevin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am fairly new to saltwater tanks and ended up getting instant ocean sea salt and later found out that I should've gotten reef crystals instead if I wanted corals etc. My tank is already set up so how much of a water change with the reef crystals should I do or would I have to start all over again. Thank you very much!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new