Salt mix questions?

EricksonHQI

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
11
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three salt mixes that ive been looking at...

Aquavitro Salinity

Red Sea Coral Pro

D-D H2Ocean Magnesium Pro PLUS Salt Mix

Has anyone had experience with any of these salt mixes?
 
Our LFS has the salinity salt for sale there, but I would have to order the other two off of the internet...

I have gotten a lot of mixed answers from other sites, so I came here since I trust the responses I get here more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new