Salt Water for your garden

horseloverfats

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
Location
Horse Rider Lane
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever test their salt water diluted in their garden? I know of many plants that are in constant need of the same nutrients that is in the water we have left over from the changes.
 
Diluted, no, but if you dump it onto your plants straight out fo the tank, you won't have a garden for very long.

I run it out to my driveway(stone), and it kills every plant it comes in contact with. Great way to keep my driveway weed free.
 
Diluted, no, but if you dump it onto your plants straight out fo the tank, you won't have a garden for very long.

I run it out to my driveway(stone), and it kills every plant it comes in contact with. Great way to keep my driveway weed free.
I do exactly this too we should start a business selling our old salt water as weed killer does a brilliant job and keeps them back for a month or two afterwards I have been doing it for years
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new