Salt water tattoos

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahtatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahtatt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
3
Location
New Braunfels, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who has a saltwater themed tattoo? If you could have one, which sea beasties would you have incorporated into it?

I do tattoos in New Braunfels, Tx. Here is a design I drew today in my free time.
 

Attachments

  • 603973_10151315852557204_1554268945_n.jpg
    603973_10151315852557204_1554268945_n.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 80
I plan on having my whole right leg be Australia/New Zealand themed and from the knee down will be under water so lots of fish and inverts =)
 
evebagas.jpg
yga6uhej.jpg
tapuzuby.jpg
evehuhed.jpg

8udyjyra.jpg
namyta8e.jpg

Oh, I might have one or two....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new