Saltwater Newbie

Fred and Alice McBubbles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! I have a freshwater tank and I have now decided to try a Saltwater Tank. I purchased a Fluval 13.5 tank about 8 weeks ago and bought my recently new clownfish 4 days ago. i look forward to reading your posts and educating myself in the process. I have lots of questions too that I'm hoping to get answered.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
tenor.gif
#WelcometoR2R

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! This forum is filled with a lot of information and a lot of friendly, helpful people so we are ready for your questions!

OP
OP
Fred and Alice McBubbles

Fred and Alice McBubbles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! This forum is filled with a lot of information and a lot of friendly, helpful people so we are ready for your questions!
Thank you Peace River!!

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welc
Hi All! I have a freshwater tank and I have now decided to try a Saltwater Tank. I purchased a Fluval 13.5 tank about 8 weeks ago and bought my recently new clownfish 4 days ago. i look forward to reading your posts and educating myself in the process. I have lots of questions too that I'm hoping to get answered.
Welcome, comrade

OP
OP
Fred and Alice McBubbles

Fred and Alice McBubbles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question, if I wanted to ask a question about lighting on a Fluval. Which forum do I post that on? I looked on the forums and I dont want to post on a wrong one.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 84 71.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back