Saltwater question

I never finish anythi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used IO salt found nothing wrong with it . Well there was one thing . The mixing container got a little dirty that's about it . I changed to H2ocean which I like a lot . Just personal preference tho . What sort of corals have you got btw??

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I m going today to the shop and have a look I’ve managed to find Red Sea and also tropic Marin.
I had no issues with IO but don’t really want to be taking bags of salt in my suitcase each time lol
I heard Red Sea has higher levels would that be okay for corals or fish or do you have to dose the tank to counteract?
dose , no but depending on coral consumption, you may have to supplement with additives such as all for reef, aminos and trace elements occasionally.

Croftsy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used IO salt found nothing wrong with it . Well there was one thing . The mixing container got a little dirty that's about it . I changed to H2ocean which I like a lot . Just personal preference tho . What sort of corals have you got btw??
Yeah every now and again I have to clean the container too from dirt build up. I haven’t got any corals atm as moved my tank aboard and setting it up moving just fish only and start fresh new rock and corals. Planning on just soft corals for now and see how my other half gets on looking after tank when I m away

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back