Saltwater Rookie :)

TheDude208

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Name's Tyler and like the title says, I am a saltwater rookie. I've been in the hobby for a few months now but I'm having trouble finding good sources of information. My buddy runs a LFS but his input and views tend to clash with the info that I find online. I'm excited to grow my knowledge in the hobby, as well as to be a part of R2R. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Tyler
 
hi welcome,going to love it here

lots of answers lots of opinions just ask
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the crazy hobby!!! As others said, we all have our ways of doing things. You will need to sort out your own way too.
Ask questions, you will get many anwers, find someone with a similar set up to yours or similar interests and that will help a lot. Make sure the advise comes with "In My Experience". This can go a long way in knowing which advice to follow.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new