Saltwater struggle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyle Paul
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kyle Paul

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0733.JPG
hey everyone, just recently got into saltwater after taking a trip to Barbados and coming back home to one of my friends having a nano tank setup. So I started a nano as well and we both failed pretty bad and we started going to a LFS right next to our work and the owner has been awesome with helping us with any problem we may come across. Now I have a 40 gal acrylic. Have had lots of "learning" experiences $$$ and now will be a lot more aware of trying to keep my tank as stable as possible. Just starting to dose so hoping to find great threads on here to help me through that part. Also pretty pumped to make my first livestock purchase on r2r

Also I believe my zoas morphed... was wondering if someone could ID them?....
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank, although I'm not the best at ID'ing zoa..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new