Salutations from the Cayman Islands

Hello & Welcome!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 
I've been reef keeping for about 21 months now, so not quite a newbie, but learning as I go. Since late August 2023, I've been helping to maintain the Caribbean's first coral spawning laboratory. It was a baptism by fire, having had no experience prior, but I've learned a lot in the interim. This forum has been a great help - I've been browsing for a while now, but just now decided to make an account. I was prompted to create Meet&Greet post, and I don't want to be rude, so here I am. You'll probably see me in the threads from time to time.
Good to have you! Thanks for bringing your knowledge and experience to our group! Hopefully we can all help each other out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new