Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

shag was never a good idea, kids or no.
Austin Powers Movie GIF
 
my Alk was stable until today... it went down. time to up the kalk again.
It seems my tank has a low gear and a high gear for consumption.... doesn't hit high gear till the pH is high enough. Makes sense in the grand scheme... higher pH means more active coral growth therefore more alk consumption.
1695267495695.png

1695267794150.png
 
SO I was feeding the nem tank and stuck my hand a little too close to the nem and the clown bit me! guess I finally got a territorial clown!
 
I think I am counting over 15 baby RFAs. guess I just need to get the PO4 to two and it'll start spitting out babies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new