SAN DIEGO IN THE HOUSE

Coleccion_coloma

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
25
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Peeps!

My name is Jonathan and I’m new on the forums. I have alot of grow outs and I recently started a 250 gal frag tank since my display was overwhelmed with coral. I am always down for a good trade so HMU and let’s set it up.
9B3CBBCD-EED3-4C41-BE37-29DEA0EC2A31.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new