Sandbox's Dream Peninsula

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm so excited to begin this tank thread. For a long time I have been reading about other member's tanks, dreams and adventures. It feels good to start one of my own. I'm afraid the post will be a little lengthy, but please bare with me. This is one of my dreams come true and I want to express why it means so much to me.

My husband and I are both in Law Enforcement and this dream has been brewing for a long time. It took about four years to be able to purchase my tank and equipment. I know a lot of members and can relate to this, but it really took some work to persuade my husband to let me do this (with his blessing). He enjoys looking at our current tank however, he doesn't like any of the "doing" lol. I'm blessed to have a good man who is trying hard to support my hobby and dreams when we both know the money can be allocated somewhere else...like BILLS, home improvement and food lol.

On that note, I've always been taught and read it here MANY times, buy quality of quantity. We travel and work a lot so I needed to research which equipment would be the best for this tank. Sorry guys, I will post pictures of what I have so far later today ;) All I can say the tank hasn't arrived yet, but several items have.

After a long day at work, it is nice to get my mind off of things and relax. Stay tuned to pictures of the gear I have received so far. Love ya guys, thanks for the support and stay safe!

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!
359d435b376e106952ee47c2213bddff.gif

OP
OP
Sandbox

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and I'm very excited!
Welcome! Loads of folks here to help you out as you progress through the build. The part when all the new goodies arrive is so much fun, enjoy it! Putting the system together for me is as adicting as the critters we keep.

Back