Sandbox's Dream Peninsula

Wow, I just re-read this post and I can't believe everything that has happened in the past 5.5 years!! The only orginal equipment is the return pump and skimmer. Otherwise, I've change the ATO, lights, powerheads and heaters many times lol. This has been a wild journey and I've learned so much. Also, I'm pleased to announce that my husband now loves the tank, all the corals and live stock. He is a lot more supportive and loves to go with me to pick up new corals or fish lol. That's the best thing that happened 😁 I also love how all the kids in the family enjoy the tank. I hope everyone is doing well and I would love to see updates!
 

Attachments

  • c252633a-affd-4188-8733-73a8c1c32664.jpg
    c252633a-affd-4188-8733-73a8c1c32664.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Messenger_creation_6EC19AED-E320-4B98-9BA6-E61A79CB3327.mp4
    5.5 MB
  • image-1767648571764.jpg
    image-1767648571764.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 17
  • 20260105_160815.jpg
    20260105_160815.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 6
  • image-1767708511542.jpg
    image-1767708511542.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Messenger_creation_A648CAFF-EA93-4726-AEB2-4AFB2685F3D4.jpg
    Messenger_creation_A648CAFF-EA93-4726-AEB2-4AFB2685F3D4.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20251228_103947(1).jpg
    20251228_103947(1).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20251228_103929.jpg
    20251228_103929.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20251226_213451_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20251226_213451_Messenger.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20251224_191714.jpg
    20251224_191714.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20251215_190736.jpg
    20251215_190736.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Messenger_creation_1D949EF6-A2FE-4479-9D97-1A688E04320F.jpg
    Messenger_creation_1D949EF6-A2FE-4479-9D97-1A688E04320F.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Messenger_creation_51B7B7A3-2D1B-4BCF-B9AE-C99EF50179CF.jpg
    Messenger_creation_51B7B7A3-2D1B-4BCF-B9AE-C99EF50179CF.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Messenger_creation_A0C1C5B3-56C8-4B62-9B1B-2CB14C0B2697.jpg
    Messenger_creation_A0C1C5B3-56C8-4B62-9B1B-2CB14C0B2697.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Messenger_creation_CA7F6121-B640-4125-8EC6-388B7A1FD94D.jpg
    Messenger_creation_CA7F6121-B640-4125-8EC6-388B7A1FD94D.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 3
  • Messenger_creation_18C738E1-5666-4BAD-B918-C3C3674996C2.mp4
    6.5 MB
  • Messenger_creation_CCAEC1A6-9C5A-4A26-89E6-78C48CEB0846.mp4
    6.5 MB
  • Messenger_creation_902A62E8-BDE2-4319-92F9-C2090D36DA87.jpg
    Messenger_creation_902A62E8-BDE2-4319-92F9-C2090D36DA87.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 8

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new