Sarasota SPS Penjing Tank

mchristian

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
66
Reaction score
30
Location
Sarasota, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited to get back in the hobby after a 10 year break...Tank and Stand built by Reef Savvy in Miami, FL.
Please ask any questions and any ideas/tips appreciated!

image00002.jpg



image00003.jpg



image00004.jpg



image00005.jpg



image00006.jpg



image00007.jpg



image00008.jpg



image00009.jpg



image00010.jpg
 
Dont change a thing, your tank is gonna be a stunner. Great start, Im loving it.
 
Sorry I posted in the middle of your pics, Welcome to R2R.
 
You certainly have good taste. You can't go wrong with a Reef Savvy tank. Can't wait to see it progress.
 
looking great so far cant wait to see how this tank will look with some livestock
 
WELCOME!

You sure can't go wrong with a rimless cube and a Bonsai Rock scape, What do you want to keep. fingers crossed it's going to be SPS dominate.
 
I hate my tank after seeing this. Now I want to start over. WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD!!!
 
Lol...forreal your funny... Thanks for feedback and warm welcome guys!
m and m it will be an SPS only tank. I'm a little nervous because its been so long.

I've invested in good supporting equipment and hopefully I can go slow and grow it out without losing any animals.
 
I live just south of you in North Port, if you need help with anything pm me glad to help/drool over your tank. Keep posting pics as you go.
 
Awesome new tank! Love the scape!

PS. I was born in Sarasota. :D We'll be back there in Oct.
 
Gorgeous tank and a fantastic start to what looks to be a stunning build thread!

What are the dimensions of the tank? I'm loving that stand as well. Would love to have one made for my frag tank.
 
This is going to be sweet!!!! Very nice so far, I'm liking your style:wink:
 
Gorgeous tank and a fantastic start to what looks to be a stunning build thread!

What are the dimensions of the tank? I'm loving that stand as well. Would love to have one made for my frag tank.

Thanks! 28x24x18. Felix got a good feeling for my style and what Im trying to accomplish. Other than the color, Felix designed it. The stand is even more impressive in person..the wood grain stands out better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new