Sauced and Confused (Lost Remix)

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun party game I played a number of years ago: pick up a secondhand abnormal psychology textbook and diagnose each other. Willing participants only, otherwise it's really mean.
Not a game you’d wanna play with me… you’d be scared, confused and hiding in a random closet in a strangers house by the end of the night :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously, though, I start making predictions and recording information about all the cronies...
This brings me to a question - what qualifies one to be considered a R2R crony?

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fight club rules GIF by SYFY

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was nice in his analysis not gonna lie I was waiting for the “you’re a useful idiot” diagnosis lol
Not sure what the clinical name for that is though. Also, nothing nice about histrionic personality.
This brings me to a question - what qualifies one to be considered a R2R crony?
A fair question indeed. Also. Can you answer the above? What's the clinical diagnosis term for useful idiot?

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what the clinical name for that is though. Also, nothing nice about histrionic personality.

A fair question indeed. Also. Can you answer the above? What's the clinical diagnosis term for useful idiot?
And, who in your opinion are our useful/village idiots… you must divulge this info without using real or user names… NO memes or gifs can be used to implicate anyone as being our village idiot(s) but…please do tell us :thinking-face:

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And, who in your opinion are our useful/village idiots… you must divulge this info without using real or user names… NO memes or gifs can be used to implicate anyone as being our village idiot(s) but…please do tell us :thinking-face:
Agreed :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I make no claims about my knowing either useful or useless idiots or geniuses.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ME ... :D

Back