Say the worst thing happened.... are you prepared?

Say your tank busts while open. Fish are flopping on the floor. Are you prepared to save your fish?

• Yes ... tell us how

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No ... I would have to just start cleaning up the massacre

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
ZoWhat

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm...this was a trap. I was thinking the worst thing is death. My answer was yes, I am. I have a love letter to my family and in it is information on the reef tank such as coral names, links, estimated price, what to give away or sell to hobbyists, fish, and rough estimates on prices. Nothing I own fish or coral wise doesn't need special care or sized for public aquariums so I'm good there. It also includes passwords / usernames on forums and my controller.

This is amazing.

My wife has said many times that upon the day of my death she is posting on Craigslist a post titled:

AQUARIUM FISH CORAL AND EQUIP: EVERYTHINGS A $1 A PIECE

U

User1

View Badges
This is amazing.

My wife has said many times that upon the day of my death she is posting on Craigslist a post titled:

AQUARIUM FISH CORAL AND EQUIP: EVERYTHINGS A $1 A PIECE

Yeah. Well the reason is in case my children do not take it or are in a place such that they can't. It would have to go so might as well try and get something reasonable. Right? :D

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back