Sayings that drive you crazy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have an 8 year old at home and she has a few annoying ones:

"O M G!" or "LOL" use in a spoken sentence... I understand in text messages writing in shorthand, but not speaking.

Any sayings she gets from the Spongebob show

and of course the "Whatever"

The worse one is "I'll just go ask mom" :(
 
I could care less. Then that means you do care. You should say "I couldn't care less."

I don't want to be another statistic.
So lets say that 1 in 17 trillion people have 96 arms. Well then the rest of us are included in that statistic ergo we are a statistic.

These sayings drive me crazy. What are some that drive you crazy.

AMEN to that one!!!
 
Cra Cra drives me nuts. Wy can't people just say that is crazy instead of cra cra. Ugh Another one is when people say ot is just business nothing personal I hate that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new