**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes it’s super interesting make sure you read everyone’s post it can get a little repetitive but it’s worth it when u find the info gems. This is my 2nd attempt at it and I’m def gonna complete it and stay up to date
Which number posts in particular were the most valuable to you?

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For real though this is the gist i got, changed up my RODI with a focus on keeping it pristine, more water changes etc. and things are doing a lot better
That’s my biggest downfall I’m not able to make my own but the people I get it from sell a ton Of it and I know for a fact they changing their filters out constantly but I don’t have control.

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm the supervisor that's responsible for utility locates for the whole city so it's my technician (that just quit) that screwed this up.
200.gif

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What is your haul so far ......

How do you get the photo of your purchases. I went under order, but pics are gone
Go to the gallery section on the SBB website, it is updated in real time as the corals are bought, just go to your picture and right click open image in new tab then on that new tab right click and download image.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back