**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
twisting-nadia-comaneci.gif
Yep, my daughter is Nadia Comaneci.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I'm going to ask my pusher @billyocean , should I skip this sale? I've been good so far and didn't get anything. I was hoping for some zoas, I have a 24 hole rack full of acros with 90% of them from SBB and they are starting to over grow their plugs. Sooooo, they eventually have to find space if my Uber crowded 32 gallon.

I only saw two zoas, the reverse strats and the JF ones, unless people scooped them up this morning before I got my VIP. I want to hold out for some good ones in the anniversary sale.

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm going to ask my pusher @billyocean , should I skip this sale? I've been good so far and didn't get anything. I was hoping for some zoas, I have a 24 hole rack full of acros with 90% of them from SBB and they are starting to over grow their plugs. Sooooo, they eventually have to find space if my Uber crowded 32 gallon.
I only saw two zoas, the reverse strats and the JF ones, unless people scooped them up this morning before I got my VIP. I want to hold out for some good ones in the anniversary sale.
whens the anniversary sale?

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Same.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fomo watching the thread though. I do have one more acro I'm looking for. I need an orange colored tenuis. It's one of the colors I don't have from SBB. I picked up red last sale with a lotus flame in the VIP which I was looking for too. I'd be sold if they had an Oh La La or an Orange you Jealous.

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tv Show Comedy GIF by LLIMOO

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lol. If you have no room you have no room. Maybe sit this one out and try to rack up some gcs and use the sale money for more racks?.....bigger tank? Some new well placed shelf rock? Or do all of the above and still buy some corals and worry about the details later!..all perfectly fine choices.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fomo watching the thread though. I do have one more acro I'm looking for. I need an orange colored tenuis. It's one of the colors I don't have from SBB. I picked up red last sale with a lotus flame in the VIP which I was looking for too. I'd be sold if they had an Oh La La or an Orange you Jealous.

I got the Orange you Jealous last sale, it's great! I like the orange blast also, I think it's more orange than the Orange you Jealous, TBH.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully they have a 24k next sale...not quite orange but great color!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lol. If you have no room you have no room. Maybe sit this one out and try to rack up some gcs and use the sale money for more racks?.....bigger tank? Some new well placed shelf rock? Or do all of the above and still buy some corals and worry about the details later!..all perfectly fine choices.
Haha, yeah I have 5 frag racks in the tank already. Quite literally couldn't add more if I wanted, every wall is spoken for.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
we are going to give away the 1st $100 GC.

IN order to enter you must tag 30 People into this thread and they have to be people not in this thread already. Its not hard to do this on reef to reef and some users here can report back how they do it LOL

THis will end to tonight at 11.59PM est and we will award the winner tomorrow by spinning the wheel

thank you everybody and good luck during this sale!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back