**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know we were talking about naturally grafted Gonis earlier. Lookit' the green one in the back. It's a Shane Backer! Purchased it as a No Name, beautiful mint green but it has one purplish pink polyp in the direct middle and three more on the backside. Down towards the bottom there's a few or those plus some green ones coming in.
IMG_20230129_151205095.jpg
IMG_20230129_151151915.jpg

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I feel your pain, my 2ft shark jumped last night :(
My stupid Starry jumped last night and got stuck in the lid. Like you, I was standing right there when he did it so I poked his head back through...

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My stupid Starry jumped last night and got stuck in the lid. Like you, I was standing right there when he did it so I poked his head back through...
Crazy looks like quite a few of us had bad luck yesterday. Unfortunately if my guy doesn't make it he's about 1K to replace -_- I've never had a fish jump before!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Crazy looks like quite a few of us had bad luck yesterday. Unfortunately if my guy doesn't make it he's about 1K to replace -_- I've never had a fish jump before!
I've never found any jumped fish before except for my FW Khuli loach. I read somewhere that they can survive out of water for a while so I tossed him in a acclimation box and he rehydrated. It was the weirdest thing to see a fish that was basically jerky and covered in dog hair start breathing and swimming again. I've had several fish disappear never to be seen again. I imagine I'll find three or four when I finally take down the 75.

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never found any jumped fish before except for my FW Khuli loach. I read somewhere that they can survive out of water for a while so I tossed him in a acclimation box and he rehydrated. It was the weirdest thing to see a fish that was basically jerky and covered in dog hair start breathing and swimming again. I've had several fish disappear never to be seen again. I imagine I'll find three or four when I finally take down the 75.
That's pretty crazy! I fish a decent amount and I guess plenty I throw back and they always look fine. And disappearing fish has definitely happened but I always know where those ones go lol

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hear Shark Ramen is amazing... And Manta Ray tacos. :star-struck:

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 22” black arowana jump out on me once that i had since just after the egg sack was gone. I heard it flopping next to the sump and it was covered in dog hair and dust balls. Unfortunately it didnt make it after a couple days of laying in the bottom of the tank.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 22” black arowana jump out on me once that i had since just after the egg sack was gone. I heard it flopping next to the sump and it was covered in dog hair and dust balls. Unfortunately it didnt make it after a couple days of laying in the bottom of the tank.
Lol...dust balls.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 123 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%

Back