**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like to get my first torch. Might pick up some fuzzy sticks. Maybe some Gonis. I would like another hammer too.
Hammers hate me. They do well for about 3-4 months then just go south and die. That’s why I’m sticking to frogs and torches

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
@pandaparties

This guy talks about high nitrates and phosphates, more about algae control but his tank is doing great. While not high as yours, it makes you wonder, what is going on? Why can some tanks do great at such high levels?

I think there's more to it than we know. There's others out there too that never worry about them and have the same experience as you.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hammers hate me. They do well for about 3-4 months then just go south and die. That’s why I’m sticking to frogs and torches
So far so good. I've had hammers for 3 months now. I got one that just doesn't want to extend much. But that's been from day I got it from a cheapie auction. Trying different things for it but it just seems the same.

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That changes the train idea.
u could go from Baltimore to nyc penn and then from penn to seacaucus junction which is relatively close to the even but if you have a car it would be easier fo you to just drive because its in the meadowlands not nyc personally i think its a little degrading they say nyc rap when its in a part of NJ guess it just sounds better.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
u could go from Baltimore to nyc penn and then from penn to seacaucus junction which is relatively close to the even but if you have a car it would be easier fo you to just drive because its in the meadowlands not nyc personally i think its a little degrading they say nyc rap when its in a part of NJ guess it just sounds better.
3 hours ain't bad.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I remember you stating that in the other thread. My carebear doesn't sting the ones I have next to it. I do think there are different types of gonis, some have similar "petals". The ones with rounded pets seem to do fine next to each other. I have a couple with sharper points that I keep seperate.
My Care Bear AF doesn't, my two that are becoming Care Bear look a likes have different polyps. They have rounded AND sharp lashes on th same polyp. My Cousin It and my Mint Green Alveopora (turned out to be a purple Goni) both have the sharp lashes. Basically, I have 3 morphs. I keep the round points separate from the long skinny lashes, and I keep the weird hybrid separate from both and each other. They're identical but stung each other...

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rootin' hogs and splittin' logs..

20230131_144625.jpg

Back