**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Golfing Golf Game GIF by Ovation TV

Nine Iron!!!! Couldn't resist
du-con-ducon-john-mc-clane-jeremy-irons-bruce-willis-simon-die-hard-with-vangeance.gif

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@SBB Corals or @billyocean is the Bumblebee an acropora microclades? Something knocked it over even though it is in a locking frag racks and it was touching a renegade, which I'm positive is a tenuis. I don't know how long it was touching, but there doesn't look to be any warfare, just curious on the species type since I don't think different acropora like touching.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@SBB Corals or @billyocean is the Bumblebee an acropora microclades? Something knocked it over even though it is in a locking frag racks and it was touching a renegade, which I'm positive is a tenuis. I don't know how long it was touching, but there doesn't look to be any warfare, just curious on the species type since I don't think different acropora like touching.
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
angry d&d GIF by Hyper RPG
Stop Touching Me GIF by Shark Week

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a question for greater minds than I. Sometimes they can touch and be fine and sometimes they go nuclear war. I only know basic scientific names..my wife has a masters in biology and tries to tell me about these things and all the parts of the coral. I'm a meathead that only wants to know how to make it happy and not die..lol.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is a questions for greater minds than I. Sometimes they can touch and be fine and sometimes they go nuclear war. I only know basic scientific names..my wife has a masters in biology and tries to tell me about these things and all the parts of the coral. I'm a meathead that only wants to know how to make it happy and not die..lol.
hulk smash GIF
Sesame Street Workout GIF by Muppet Wiki
Beast Mode Gym GIF by The World's Strongest Man

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is a question for greater minds than I. Sometimes they can touch and be fine and sometimes they go nuclear war. I only know basic scientific names..my wife has a masters in biology and tries to tell me about these things and all the parts of the coral. I'm a meathead that only wants to know how to make it happy and not die..lol.
Lol, k thanks. So far they both look fine.

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was hoping to take this sale off and do the anniversary sale since it’s near my birthday but don’t see that happening now with so many corals being posted

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Was hoping to take this sale off and do the anniversary sale since it’s near my birthday but don’t see that happening now with so many corals being posted
I was hoping to take it off as well for the anniversary, we will see...

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 86 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back