**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nekocats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale Promocao GIF by Paula Otti photography

there is a sale here

@Tacoma Tang @Man-A-Tee @youcallmenny1 @weakestlink @To(meany)Tang @wastedtime @Nealm @Westiereefer @Housedoctor @Polo B.

@Nj reefer1964 @NEcoral @howaboutme @Younger @my.PsychReef @howitzer @Tom Forness @Tom Does Disney @Tom Bishop @Tom nhia

@Rando @Randomblackreefer @randomnerd865 @Guy Alexander @Guy25 @Guy317 @guylaga @guysmiley @Guytrigger @guyhives @Girlsfish2

and some more
@Guttersnipe @Reab @reacclimating 2 the hobby @Reactor Nuc @Ready_Player_One @ready2get86d @TeaP @Tech1 @teast @testerossa

come get some corals

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Careful with the coraline algae, it consumes the same stuff as corals. I've had my tank up for a year and four months and have a bit of coralline, but some gets eaten by my urchin I believe, so I bought two bottles to add diversity and dumped it in last week. I bought the ARC Pink and Purple Coraline.

I went out of town for the weekend and just tested alk last night and it was 6.6. I think the coraline that is growing everywhere is consuming alk. I have everything dialed in on a doser and using All For Reef, so not sure what else could cause a dip in alk over the last four days (I tested at 7.5 Friday before I left). I think it was gradual enough there isn't any visible stress, but it freaked me out. Adjusted the doser to increase .1 per dose for the day and will test and slowly increase this week.
In my experience, urchins accelerate coraline growth. It always seems that after I put one in, coraline goes crazy. My theory is that eat it, but maybe they’re sloppy eaters that throw tiny chunks into the water column. Crumbs, if you will. I understand this is just an anecdotal correlation, but it seems to be the case for me in the past.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In my experience, urchins accelerate coraline growth. It always seems that after I put one in, coraline goes crazy. My theory is that eat it, but maybe they’re sloppy eaters that throw tiny chunks into the water column. Crumbs, if you will. I understand this is just an anecdotal correlation, but it seems to be the case for me in the past.
Happened to me too!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When's the game start? I missed a lot of notifications
Out of curiosity, do you follow me, and if so, do you get notifications when I post?

I’ve been trying to figure out what following really does on this forum, but all I can find is that the people you follow show up on your “news feed”, not notifications.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Out of curiosity, do you follow me, and if so, do you get notifications when I post?

I’ve been trying to figure out what following really does on this forum, but all I can find is that the people you follow show up on your “news feed”, not notifications.
Same!

Back