**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
workaholics fer sure GIF

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I need to find that thread where people said they hated live sales And tag all of them
That thread was bizarre. It was started by another sponsor of r2r complaining about saturation and prices of other companies. I went and checked out his corals and they were pretty much on par with every other vendor. Not sure what his angle was, but it just came off as someone that was complaining about how other companies do business.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Should I head home to finish working? I have to come back to the office tomorrow to take my new guy to lunch anyway...

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That thread was bizarre. It was started by another sponsor of r2r complaining about saturation and prices of other companies. I went and checked out his corals and they were pretty much on par with every other vendor. Not sure what his angle was, but it just came off as someone that was complaining about how other companies do business.
That's what i found the funniest, it was made by a vendor who posts his stuff all the time. I agree some sales are pretty meh but there are still good ones

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity, do you follow me, and if so, do you get notifications when I post?
I do follow and I don't get notifications.
I’ve been trying to figure out what following really does on this forum, but all I can find is that the people you follow show up on your “news feed”, not notifications.
I don't know what my news feed is... How long have I been on this site?

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah..I pretty much let them know the business

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 155 43.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 125 35.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 54 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back