**SBB Corals**- Fall Mega Coral sale! 600 WYSIWYG coral Drop + Auctions!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine are all in the tank as of last night, just waiting for the light to come on

1665843609690.jpeg

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted in feedback forum. I figure if people see an insane deal like I got in the 1000+ frag 2 day live sale, they won't be able to stay away from future sales.

Everyone should probably order some replacement F5 keys, because I have a feeling we're going to have a lot more competition next sale.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Posted in feedback forum. I figure if people see an insane deal like I got in the 1000+ frag 2 day live sale, they won't be able to stay away from future sales.

Everyone should probably order some replacement F5 keys, because I have a feeling we're going to have a lot more competition next sale.

Thank you sir!

Seanjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone here have any experience with the Aqua Medic DC Runners? Mine is flashing 6 leds and will not work. There is no information on the internet available for this and the manual for it is all of two sentences. So frustrating. I will most likely buy a new one. Any suggestions? I have an Apex and want to try a COR. Are they worth the price or should I get another pump that I can control with he Apex?

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone here have any experience with the Aqua Medic DC Runners? Mine is flashing 6 leds and will not work. There is no information on the internet available for this and the manual for it is all of two sentences. So frustrating. I will most likely buy a new one. Any suggestions? I have an Apex and want to try a COR. Are they worth the price or should I get another pump that I can control with he Apex?
Save your money and get a jebao dcp return

Seanjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Billy. I figured an octopus or COR might be unessisary. I haven't met anyone who praised an expensive pump over a cheaper one.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Billy. I figured an octopus or COR might be unessisary. I haven't met anyone who praised an expensive pump over a cheaper one.
Even though it's cheaper it's better IMO. If it makes you feel better you can buy 2 of them for cheaper than one of the others. That way you have a back up that will sit in your closet for 2 years like I do..lol. They are excellent return pumps.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How they looking in your tank ?
I Asked Ralph to send in Monday for Tuesday or any day this coming week.

Man I had to buy my wife a vacation just to make sure she is not home this week. Hahaha

I will be posting pics here. I am already the quality of frags is amazing. Size is humongous compared to some 1/2inchers out there.
What does 1/2 in do? Nothing? Please if your working with 1/2in atleast try to grow it to ahem 4inches atleast before showing it in public.
Corals guys corals.

Can't wait .

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

500 dollar in giftcards..gift cards...

Ralph and Shane should put you on payroll or atleast issue a 1099 for it.
Jk jk

As a noob I didn't know there was so many prizes and giveaways in thread. I totally nissed that part.
Watch out party is over.
I have since bought 3 workstation, got a commercial T1 internet connection and employees 3 teenage girls to participate in all these social media threads.

I am too old to be funny, too old to be fast and much older to know social media.
If you guessed it, your correct, I just turned 42 years old.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Save your money and get a jebao dcp return
Brother let him go with Cor or Reef octopus. How much is price difference ? Maybe half.
Also these are good quality middle of line pumps. Expensive pumps are Abyzz and Royal exclusiv.

I have had all three. I would go with Cor since it's apex contrabble. Reef Octopus because all my favorite vendors support them. Their octo 4 powerhead is amazing. 5 stats. WWC, TSA and I am sure SBB run their skimmers or pumps. I have just met Shane so I don't know what he prefers.

Plus Reef Octopus, Coral Vue supports our site R2R, so does Neptune.
It's worth double the price. I didn't have jebao in 4 years. I went to reefbreeders to get that same quality, cheap price but amazing customer service and mostly 2 years warranty.

Maybe I am ignorant, things have changed but what site do you use for jebao pumps. Let me go there check support etc ?
Even the best manufacturers make a dud ever 100 units.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Look into BRS open box. Last week they had a Cor 15 for 279 dollars with 15x preferred reefer points (4185). That's cash back of 41.85 to be used on next purchase.

That brings your pump cost down to 237.15 plus tax plus 1.99 shipping.
Why would you buy Jebao. Cor all the way. They also have RO on sale and open box too it.

Just this week they sold Ecotech versa 199 with 30 dollar worth on point making 170 plus tax plus 1.99ship

Ecotech radion G5 pro or blue 712 dollars plus 100 dollar worth point back bring cost down to 612 plus tax plus ship.

Yeah I shop around full time. I am a junkie. I love premium products at cheap price. That's good shopping. Everyone buys cheap products with cheap price. Don't be that guy.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look into BRS open box. Last week they had a Cor 15 for 279 dollars with 15x preferred reefer points (4185). That's cash back of 41.85 to be used on next purchase.

That brings your pump cost down to 237.15 plus tax plus 1.99 shipping.
Why would you buy Jebao. Cor all the way. They also have RO on sale and open box too it.

Just this week they sold Ecotech versa 199 with 30 dollar worth on point making 170 plus tax plus 1.99ship

Ecotech radion G5 pro or blue 712 dollars plus 100 dollar worth point back bring cost down to 612 plus tax plus ship.

Yeah I shop around full time. I am a junkie. I love premium products at cheap price. That's good shopping. Everyone buys cheap products with cheap price. Don't be that guy.
I'll Pepsi challenge the radions with viparspectras any day for growth and color as well.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
sometimes no names can be a signature also!
That's what I thought. Mystery nub or you had many mystery reg size. I bought a bunch. I even bought mystery torch at decent price. So it could be new release, past release, future release or no name nobody.

I love to roll the dice.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll Pepsi challenge the radions with viparspectras any day for growth and color as well.
I don't know that is
Let's do it

But the challenge is to receive new lights. Use them for a week. Send them in for warranty, receive it back and sell it in marketplace.

Than see what you lost on it. Coz both can grow corals.
I am differentiating on new purchase price, speed of support and resale value.

You up for it. LETS GO

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back