SBB-New year new sale 250 Auctions +350 fresh WYSYWG corals Added!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good morning all you beautiful people! I hope you have a great day today! I am going to have a great day, or at least try, it's my BIRTHDAY! Big old 41 today!

Season 2 Birthday GIF by The Office
Have a wonderful birthday Ren. 41 years young

Zero_Cool

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Good morning everybody. Weather forecast shows 5-7 inches of snow for Memphis on Monday. The entire city will shut down as they have no snow removal equipment and all the grocery stores will be sold out of eggs, bread and milk today.

Gotta get the generator out and running to prep for power outages. Last summer I had to run the tank off my truck's inverter for a day. Hopefully won't need it.
winter is coming GIF

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Good morning everybody. Weather forecast shows 5-7 inches of snow for Memphis on Monday. The entire city will shut down as they have no snow removal equipment and all the grocery stores will be sold out of eggs, bread and milk today.

Gotta get the generator out and running to prep for power outages. Last summer I had to run the tank off my truck's inverter for a day. Hopefully won't need it.
winter is coming GIF
@SBB Corals . Are you tracking weather. For those including myself who are shipping out Tues, should we be worried?

Zero_Cool

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SBB Corals . Are you tracking weather. For those including myself who are shipping out Tues, should we be worried?
I sent a text to Ralph and requested to push my delivery to the following week. I am not kidding that the whole city will shut down for days. They are not prepared for weather.

Funny how things are different. I grew up in Chicago area and snow was a normal thing that was easy to deal with as the cities all had he equipment and people knew how to drive in it. Down here the already bad drivers get worse so everyone just stays home and schools, churches and businesses shut down.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I sent a text to Ralph and requested to push my delivery to the following week. I am not kidding that the whole city will shut down for days. They are not prepared for weather.

Funny how things are different. I grew up in Chicago area and snow was a normal thing that was easy to deal with as the cities all had he equipment and people knew how to drive in it. Down here the already bad drivers get worse so everyone just stays home and schools, churches and businesses shut down.
I'll text @ralphsbbcorals as well to ship 01/23/24

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Because it's not worth the investment in snow equipment for the occasional time we need it..in GA at least. Nobody can drive on ice lest you have snow chains at least..lol. A heavy rain shows there's no boundaries of who can and can't drive no matter what state it's in...North , South, East, West.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a box of dollar tree glue gel. I can always run to harbor freight and get a whole big pack if needed
I've tried a few different brands, but I have to say the dollar tree glue just seems to be the best.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back