***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah today it's been 94* here, working in the big hanger. Drenched currently, lots of walking and it's only probably 10* cooler in the hangar then outside.

I'm actually hoping it helps me loose about 20/30lbs I put on over the last couple of years lol

But a ton of people here are just lazy, and stay inside... Or they're like me, I'll go outside from 6-1030ish am usually then hide inside until 6ish when it cools down again.

My fiance is completely opposite. I grew up in Missouri, she grew up here. She goes out all the time at noon to 3 or 4, the hottest times of the day to do work in the yard. I'm always like you're crazy, wait a little until it cools down some. Then again I'm also a ginger so the sun and I are mortal enemies haha

I won't even go mow on our riding lawn mower during the day when it's hot. I'll do it first thing in the morning, or in the evenings.
Sounds like you have a plan to shed a few pounds before the wedding. I remember when I first started doing business trips in Texas and Florida and the sales reps I would travel with would bring two dress shirts since they know they would sweat through them. Hard to adjust from San Diego weather 72 all the time to heat and humidity.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah today it's been 94* here, working in the big hanger. Drenched currently, lots of walking and it's only probably 10* cooler in the hangar then outside.

I'm actually hoping it helps me loose about 20/30lbs I put on over the last couple of years lol

But a ton of people here are just lazy, and stay inside... Or they're like me, I'll go outside from 6-1030ish am usually then hide inside until 6ish when it cools down again.

My fiance is completely opposite. I grew up in Missouri, she grew up here. She goes out all the time at noon to 3 or 4, the hottest times of the day to do work in the yard. I'm always like you're crazy, wait a little until it cools down some. Then again I'm also a ginger so the sun and I are mortal enemies haha

I won't even go mow on our riding lawn mower during the day when it's hot. I'll do it first thing in the morning, or in the evenings.
Thaaaa giiiinnjaaaaaah

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lol me too. Working outside today in the 102 degree Texas sun and also a ginger. Lol if you have never seen this this you should watch it. It cracks me up everytime.

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol me too. Working outside today in the 102 degree Texas sun and also a ginger. Lol if you have never seen this this you should watch it. It cracks me up everytime.

Wow that is old, I remember watching it like ten years ago lol. I just made my fiance watch it and she hates me now lol

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That one is doa just use bone cutters and clip the tips lol. Message us for your doa credit
Will do. I clipped the tips but im already down to just two tiny boogers that are less than 1/4” (what other vendors call frags) lol. The other tips i cut have continued shedding flesh.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do. I clipped the tips but im already down to just two tiny boogers that are less than 1/4” (what other vendors call frags) lol. The other tips i cut have continued shedding flesh.
It's probably futile but worth a shot..sometimes they survive...sometimes they dont.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sps=gryphon, dremel/diamond wheel works just as good
Lps=gryphon saw..dremel works depending on what it is but dicey
Zoas=scalpel/razor blade, frag scissors, pliers/cutters for plug.

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EB2DE9E4-E982-47DA-B855-47421634AA98.png

:star-struck:o_O:drooling-face:

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I was looking at a couple things the other day and kept seeing pictures of really nice frags for $200+ and then in the description most would say 1/2” frag with a few 1” frag s in there. I was thinking they meant the plug size. I even messaged the seller and he’s like no it’s 1/2” tall. I guess I’ve been getting spoiled. There’s no way I’m paying over $200 for a 1/2” frag of something that’s not very very special.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I was looking at a couple things the other day and kept seeing pictures of really nice frags for $200+ and then in the description most would say 1/2” frag with a few 1” frag s in there. I was thinking they meant the plug size. I even messaged the seller and he’s like no it’s 1/2” tall. I guess I’ve been getting spoiled. There’s no way I’m paying over $200 for a 1/2” frag of something that’s not very very special.
And the more trickery thing is that the pictured frag is like 2” tall, so it’s plausible that I would assume I’d be getting one like that or something similar.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the more trickery thing is that the pictured frag is like 2” tall, so it’s plausible that I would assume I’d be getting one like that or something similar.
If it doesn't say WYSIWYG you can always ask. Never buy assuming it is unless it says it.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 180 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back