• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCA 150 - Free for local pick up

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Shadows Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, have this SCA 150 aquarium that I need removed from my house, I’m getting a replacement of the exact same tank.

I live in Las Vegas NV.

When I moved I accidentally chipped the bottom corner of the tank, I’m sure it still holds water but I’m not going to risk it, if someone wants to epoxy repair that crack properly, I’m sure it would hold.

I bought a new one that arrives next week sometime.
PM me if you have any questions

IMG_7515.jpeg IMG_7516.jpeg IMG_7517.jpeg

Twocorns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
How do you like the sca 150? Was thinking of buying one myself with the ghost overflow cutouts.

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
This tank busted a seam on me. I would be very worried now with that stress as well. Good luck though finding a member to repair it.

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many gallons and is it pretty much reef ready? other than to repair it.

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
How do you like the sca 150? Was thinking of buying one myself with the ghost overflow cutouts.
I had that one. It’s really nice. The problem is he dropships from china and doesn’t check them before shipping to you. He had to send 3 of them to me (for free). First one back panel didn’t silicone flat so it was wider at the bottom than top and it started to pull apart. It didn’t fail. Second one had the drilled external flow hole holes had a crack. Third one finally kept

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had that one. It’s really nice. The problem is he dropships from china and doesn’t check them before shipping to you. He had to send 3 of them to me (for free). First one back panel didn’t silicone flat so it was wider at the bottom than top and it started to pull apart. It didn’t fail. Second one had the drilled external flow hole holes had a crack. Third one finally kept
All the stuff i looked up, and i never found this info... i am currently waiting for my sca150 to arrive. Any other tips?

OP
OP
Shadows Reef

Shadows Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that’s crazy, I just got mine yesterday and luckily everything was perfect
IMG_7528.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back