• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scammed by armani4o3! Lost $300 Beware!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

armani4o3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
disappeared? you posted on here i wasnt on here for a few weeks till someone said go on r2r same with nano reefs as for e mail i dont use aol often but what ever

SWINGRRRR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you want a medal for making it right? Not from me you wont. Your probably just mad ccombs said something. Who knows how many more people you would have scammed.
Just remember what goes pre-around, comes pre-around.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's all I wanted. Don't expect a pat on the back for it. It took this much to get you to do it. So the whole time it was the post office's fault? Glad you found out what THEY did with BOTH pumps. What a frigging headache. NEVER again am I doing anything without the fees... lesson learned.

Have you actually received the money?

OP
OP
C

ccombs70

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you actually received the money?

Yeah. Already have it in transit to my bank account. As far as disappearing... Will, I sent you messages for two weeks before I joined these forums to let people know what was going on. I told you I was going to do that it you didn't respond. Out of all this bull$h*&#;, look back on the original sale thread on reef central. I was DEFENDING you in the beginning. I have a pm from you telling me you had a positive feedback link. You offered to show it to me... I quote my answer" Nah I trust ya. Just like to make it all clear. Hopefully morals clear things up that way! I got your paypal here somewhere.... I'll send you payment" I copy and pasted that from a pm sent on 9/1/10. If you would like I can refresh your memory and post the whole pm log.

Ajd344

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for you Cody. I sent him a PM as he sent me one to see if he could work it out. Hopefully I will be seeing a post like yours with refund. Mine is only $280.00. We'll see.

armani4o3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for you Cody. I sent him a PM as he sent me one to see if he could work it out. Hopefully I will be seeing a post like yours with refund. Mine is only $280.00. We'll see.

you item will be there on sat and you will see the old lable that was wrong is tore off the box and new address put on with marker like i posted already

guppychao

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i find this thread comical, Will you basically **** up and you even state that the label was your fault, through these whole coversations i dont think there ever was an apology. turn the table what if you were Cody? how would you react?

OP
OP
C

ccombs70

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called your office this afternoon but didn't know the extension. I couldn't find your cell # that I had written down. Let me know if you get what you need out of him... a box with a label ripped off... those are hard to find lol.

Ajd344

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved the pump on monday. It works. I don't think that Armani4o3 was a scammer. I think that he was lazy and really didn't give crap after he got his money and "shipped it" when he got around to it. Still unacceptable in my opinion. I will withdraw my complaint with IC3.

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So can we put this one to bed guys? Everyone have what they need?

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries at all. Glad everyone got what they needed and that's what the feedback forum is for. Thanks for keeping it respectful. If you need to reopen for any reason, contact me and I can reopen (I think). Closing for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back