• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCAMMER - ReefinItReal88!!!!!!! LOCATED IN NH

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys

hey guys, sorry to hear about your situation. what were you trying to buy? It’s not much, but I could frag and send you some zoas (purple monsters, rastas, emerald eyes) for free if interested. Just shoot me a PM
That’s really classy on your behalf. It didn’t happen to me however I felt that I had to applaud you for the amazing gesture that you are doing to the people that were had. Gestures like yours is why R2R is such an amazing group

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone but we’re not going to post any personal info in the public therefore we’re cleaning up some of your posts. I know you’re trying to help and it’s appreciated very much!

If you’ve been scammed by this member please message me and I’ll share the info.

Also removing the name of another person who’s been brought up that is not associated with this at all.

Thanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ITS NOT JAY MORAN. Don't start spreading rumors without proof. Jay lives in California.

This is true and all mention of Jay will be removed. He is not the scammer.

Neeks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy said he would pay me a refund just now..he is paying it back thru facebook pay..i will confirm once the amount is transferred back successfully..thank you everyone

Ok I will need a refund also. How did you get ahold of him? Can you pm me?

Nate h

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work for a bank doing debit card disputes. Never send money to someone you don’t know using services like cash app, Venmo, Zelle or PayPal using friends and family. There is no protection and because there is a spot that you have to agree to send it that way it is almost impossible for the bank to get money back. it is too bad there are so many people out there that try and scam hard working people out of money.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way to go!
1575327904592.png

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so what is the best method to do a transaction if you do not know or trust the other side?

Nate h

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using PayPal is a good method just make sure NOT to send it as friends and family. PayPal does have a good buyers protection program. Also if you can have it linked to a credit card that can help a little more as well as CC’s have more ability to dispute items where banks are limited due to regulations.

jsak1976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve dealt with this guy before, he uses the name reefinitreal88, saltinthecity, granite state corals, reeflover87 and probably more. Last I knew he said he was working at a hospital in Manchester, NH. Before that I think it was a hospital in Concord, NH. He’s always broke and lies about everything lol. Hope this helps someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to let everyone be aware ReefinItReal88 is a scammer said he would send me a mp40 and blocked me on everything.

Seems he has scammed a few others as well. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM

If anyone has sold him something and has his address please PM me.

@ReefinItReal88
Thanks for letting us know dude!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back