• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCAMMER - ReefinItReal88!!!!!!! LOCATED IN NH

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Rogueaquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to let everyone be aware ReefinItReal88 is a scammer said he would send me a mp40 and blocked me on everything.

Seems he has scammed a few others as well. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM

If anyone has sold him something and has his address please PM me.

@ReefinItReal88

Thanks for letting everyone know. Sorry to hear that..

Jesterrace

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scammers are trash of the worst kind. Sorry this happened. This unfortunately is one of the many reasons I stick to my LFS.

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, im a real estate agent and subscribe to software that allows me to look up phone numbers, emails, addresses, social media accts, relatives, neighbors, ect..... pm me what you have and i will pm back all the info i can get

dmolavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, im a real estate agent and subscribe to software that allows me to look up phone numbers, emails, addresses, social media accts, relatives, neighbors, ect..... pm me what you have and i will pm back all the info i can get

As rev has said, we can't go posting personal information here (or PMing it to people), esp if that info is going to be used to harass the guy, no matter how much we want him to burn for what he's done. It sounds like this guy is a known scammer, and is potentially committing said scams across state lines using the internet. That falls within the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) and folks can report him on their website: https://www.ic3.gov/

After A Complaint Is Filed
Q: What happens after I file a complaint?
Trained analysts at the IC3 review and research the complaints, disseminating information to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement or regulatory agencies for criminal, civil, or administrative action, as appropriate.
Q: When will I be updated on the status of the investigation of my complaint?
After you file a complaint with the IC3, the information is reviewed by an analyst and forwarded to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement or regulatory agencies with jurisdiction, as appropriate. The IC3 does not conduct investigations and, therefore, is not able to provide the investigative status of a previously filed complaint. Investigation and prosecution is at the discretion of the receiving agencies.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys know his information is probably fake... his address, name, PayPal, email, everything. He probably doesn’t even live in the US. You can probably spend all you time searching for him, but he’ll just burn that info and start over. He’s also probably using a VPN to show you he’s here.
Sorry to rain on you guys, but this is probably the truth.
Keep everyone updated if he changes his name and try’s more crap. You can put a damper on his parade.

OP
OP
J

Jake DiMeglio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand where you are coming from. But there are basic tools are there on the internet to prove this.
I have his address. And some others so as well.

NHgoalstop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys know his information is probably fake... his address, name, PayPal, email, everything. He probably doesn’t even live in the US. You can probably spend all you time searching for him, but he’ll just burn that info and start over. He’s also probably using a VPN to show you he’s here.
Sorry to rain on you guys, but this is probably the truth.
Keep everyone updated if he changes his name and try’s more crap. You can put a damper on his parade.
Expect we actually know his real name and I know people who've dealt with him in person.

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think i posted in this thread before, and yet I had a notification for it. Why?

Sorry to the people who were scammed and i genuinely hope his info is legitimately his, so the authorities can take care of him.

But... what exactly is the point of this thread at this point? The bloodlust is getting ridiculous and makes everyone look bad.

Frankly this thread needs to be closed.

@revhtree

LouiseAC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warning!! Trying to sell an aquarium at the moment and having issues with scammers myself!!

dmolavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think i posted in this thread before, and yet I had a notification for it. Why?

Sorry to the people who were scammed and i genuinely hope his info is legitimately his, so the authorities can take care of him.

But... what exactly is the point of this thread at this point? The bloodlust is getting ridiculous and makes everyone look bad.

Frankly this thread needs to be closed.

@revhtree

I think it was a broadcast notification so that everyone here was made aware of this individual and to take appropriate precautions.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truthfully i wont do business if they wont accept paypal. As a seller of other hobby items i dont mind the fee as it can help protect both parties. It also only takes five minutes to set up an account. Rev good work. Guys that got scammed i hope this joker gets arrested. Sorry this happened.
Agreed. I only take paypal or a postal money order. I’ve been asked about personal checks and it’s a hard pass from me. If you don’t have PP it doesn’t take long to get a money order from the local PO.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back