• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCAMMER - ReefinItReal88!!!!!!! LOCATED IN NH

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No this new member is not the scammer. :)

@Rsthelen welcome to R2R!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not speaking about the lynch mob mentality but this thread, and possibly others like it, have a way of bringing the community together. The camaraderie here is nice to see.
Agreed, standing up as a community against the scammers will strengthen our community.
Love you all here at R2R!!!!

Swayne_07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the guys IG handle and look he’s still selling

31F11096-0BFA-44FC-A049-7D9149E2D829.png

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, please stop with the back and fourth. This thread is for individuals who have been scammed by @ReefinItReal88
Any other banter will be removed.

devlzluv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checked this notification now. If you guys wants to do the legal thing then you need to file a report locally. Anyone that has specific information on said person then please provide it specifically to the people that were scammed. This is the only way, depending on the amount and proof of the amount that was stolen/scammed. If this said person is in the USA then said person is held to specific county/city laws of scamming. Usually the felony amount that said person was scammed of (will easily be felony due to price of items for our tanks) will go beyond that. If anyone needs assistance on what to specifically do, please pm me. I cannot and will not say my background or my current job but each of you individually that got scammed still have a course of action. Especially if this said person resides in the USA. Its not that hard for LEO to track down a person via cell/property/mortgage/utilities/etc. Please trust me and communicate with each other, but please stay within the guidelines and provide the said information to only those that were scammed by said individual to make the proper report.

Good luck to all that were scammed, individuals like this will get what they deserve. I have been a victim of this but thankfully that person was in the USA and they were prosecuted. Stay positive!

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the payment method refund you or was it the scammer? Glad it worked out, hopefully everyone else has the same luck!

He payed me back through Facebook pay and it was not a payment method refund . I had payed him earlier through cash app but going forward will use Paypal (Goods and Services) as the only option for future transactions..I usually use paypal but i made a mistake by using another form of payment..it was my bad :(

NHgoalstop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He payed me back through Facebook pay and it was not a payment method refund . I had payed him earlier through cash app but going forward will use Paypal (Goods and Services) as the only option for future transactions..I usually use paypal but i made a mistake by using another form of payment..it was my bad :(
It's not your bad. Seller is just a scamming piece of crap. He only paid you back because he was pressured. His crap wont stop here.

Last edited by a moderator:

devlzluv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That is good news, I am glad to hear it.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad that you got your money back, but it seems this scammer only does so when pressured to do so. We had lots of excuses of to what was going on with sale that normally we don't get involved in on out local forum/ club. When member made threats/ promises it was only then that they got their money back. Here's to hoping that everyone does.

jsak1976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just so everyone knows the scammer has been caught and the scammer is not me, Jsak1976 or the legitimate business Granite State Aquatics. Hopefully now all the people who made comments and shared this R2R post on their coral Facebook pages could share this it, would be appreciated. @revhtree Thanks for helping clear this up

dmolavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just so everyone knows the scammer has been caught and the scammer is not me, Jsak1976 or the legitimate business Granite State Aquatics. Hopefully now all the people who made comments and shared this R2R post on their coral Facebook pages could share this it, would be appreciated. @revhtree Thanks for helping clear this up
When you say he has "been caught", the police have arrested him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back