• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCAMMER - ReefinItReal88!!!!!!! LOCATED IN NH

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Tmm87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve dealt with this guy before, he uses the name reefinitreal88, saltinthecity, granite state corals, reeflover87 and probably more. Last I knew he said he was working at a hospital in Manchester, NH. Before that I think it was a hospital in Concord, NH. He’s always broke and lies about everything lol. Hope this helps someone.

Not to divert the intention of this thread, but if your in or around southern NH and need coral take a look at what this guy has. I haven't had a chance to make it down to buy anything yet but he's always posting some chunky, good looking frags on our local forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so what is the best method to do a transaction if you do not know or trust the other side?
PayPal and select Goods and Services. You can also use a second level of protection and use a credit card through PayPal.

NHgoalstop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to divert the intention of this thread, but if your in or around southern NH and need coral take a look at what this guy has. I haven't had a chance to make it down to buy anything yet but he's always posting some chunky, good looking frags on our local forum.
I've bought from him and his stuff is beautiful.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder;

Thanks everyone but we’re not going to post any personal info in the public therefore we’re cleaning up some of your posts. I know you’re trying to help and it’s appreciated very much!

If you’ve been scammed by this member please message me and I’ll share the info.

Also removing the name of another person who’s been brought up that is not associated with this at all.

Thanks.

jsak1976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy said he would pay me a refund just now..he is paying it back thru facebook pay..i will confirm once the amount is transferred back successfully..thank you everyone

Glad you’re getting your money back but someone needs to press charges on this guy so he stops. He been kicked off of Boston Reefers and also NH Fragswap for doing the same scam and he just keeps finding new forums and making up new user names. This guy owes a lot of people money and only offers to pay up when he’s caught.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sending him Bitcoin is out of the question? Kidding!

Sorry this happened to you guys!
There’s probably never going to be a stop to this. People like this just simply change their info, and IP locations using VPN’s and as long as people continue to use untrustworthy payment methods, then this type of person will do this forever.

Here’s a funny scam that happened to me.
It was though eBay. It’s funny because if you get scammed there, they will refund you, it’s truly that simple. I got scammed out of $13.99? The question mark is for how low it is. Why would you scam for nothing?
Plus, you can’t just go get the money that quickly, takes time to get it into tour bank or a foreign location. By then, PayPal has already stopped that transaction.

Hope no one falls for this again!
Sucks it happens to good people.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sending him Bitcoin is out of the question? Kidding!

Sorry this happened to you guys!
There’s probably never going to be a stop to this. People like this just simply change their info, and IP locations using VPN’s and as long as people continue to use untrustworthy payment methods, then this type of person will do this forever.

Here’s a funny scam that happened to me.
It was though eBay. It’s funny because if you get scammed there, they will refund you, it’s truly that simple. I got scammed out of $13.99? The question mark is for how low it is. Why would you scam for nothing?
Plus, you can’t just go get the money that quickly, takes time to get it into tour bank or a foreign location. By then, PayPal has already stopped that transaction.

Hope no one falls for this again!
Sucks it happens to good people.
From a security stand point, usually a scam is for a low dollar amount, so when and if that goes through, then they start walking your account for higher dollar transactions without you knowing it. Or they continue to hit low dollar amounts as they add up. Just a little food for thought.

Mitchb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing happened to me

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back