• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCAMMER - ReefinItReal88!!!!!!! LOCATED IN NH

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Neeks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ashamed to say that I used venmo. This is the first time buying online like this and I looked at his profile and he seemed to have a selling history. I guess I'm too trusting but i learned my lesson.

Goose91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the community. You mess with one, you get everyone LOL.
pitchfork.jpg
HAHAHAHA hey look! Those idiots dont even know where we live!! Uh-oh...

This is the bestest best community ever!

Simpsons-angry-mob-pitchfork-torches.jpg

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ashamed to say that I used venmo. This is the first time buying online like this and I looked at his profile and he seemed to have a selling history. I guess I'm too trusting but i learned my lesson.

I did and feel the same buddy ! At least we learned a lesson.I will be using paypal going forward..i usually do it but this time just because of his selling history i trusted him.

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've sent him a personal message on his personal Facebook page asking him to do the right thing or we will turn in all info to the authorities as each one of you press charges.

We normally stay out of transactions but when someone comes in to take advantage of multiple members of the community then we will do our best to help our family.
@revhtree I want to commend you and the R2Rstaff for the quick response to this issue. It isn't always easy to take action against someone, but when you have an amazing community like this, well it is just awesome!

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watching this! I got scammed on Ebay so I'm already mad about that and he was so good ebay voted on his behalf.
Keep us updated. It's not fair to people who do the right thing.

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because of stories like this, that I have always been hesitant to buy on sites like this. After reading about how this site looks out for it’s members against scam artist like this, I’m feeling more open to buying from someone on this site. Thank you very much for the admin team for looking after the members that were had by this individual

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys
I did and feel the same buddy ! At least we learned a lesson.I will be using paypal going forward..i usually do it but this time just because of his selling history i trusted him.

hey guys, sorry to hear about your situation. what were you trying to buy? It’s not much, but I could frag and send you some zoas (purple monsters, rastas, emerald eyes) for free if interested. Just shoot me a PM

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys

hey guys, sorry to hear about your situation. what were you trying to buy? It’s not much, but I could frag and send you some zoas (purple monsters, rastas, emerald eyes) for free if interested. Just shoot me a PM

Thanks for helping out!!!..It's okay..i won't be requiring anything but i really appreciate you coming forward. I am really happy to be here and this reefer community is awesome. Just wish that everyone here feels the same and thanks for everyone's continued support.!!

jgarcia08

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This really sucks taking advantage of people like this. This hobby is not cheap, to begin with, so sad to have untrusted people like this on this hobby. I will do my best to vouche for people that I buy from here if I have a good experience this will help everyone else out in the long run. Good day everyone and happy reefing.

CC13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent an email to this user. We will do all we can and even provide info that we have to the FBI as needed.

The FBI handles theft? lol I know cyber crime is one of their areas but I would assume the local police would yield better results no?

Would it also not just make sense for the mods here to block and ban him permanently?

So many questions I have LOL

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CC13 ......Maybe since it’s online and across state lines it becomes an issue they would look into. I have no clue honestly though. lol

corey

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back