• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCAMMER - ReefinItReal88!!!!!!! LOCATED IN NH

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to let everyone be aware ReefinItReal88 is a scammer said he would send me a mp40 and blocked me on everything.

Seems he has scammed a few others as well. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM

If anyone has sold him something and has his address please PM me.

@ReefinItReal88
Put this on Saltwater scammers page on Facebook, over 5000 people on there

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the community. You mess with one, you get everyone LOL.
pitchfork.jpg

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey rev.....I sent him $2million PayPal. While you’re out there kicking his behind and getting everyone our money back, go ahead and keep $500k for yourself out of my $2 million. As a big thank you for protecting the people on this forum.
:cool:

all jokes aside, I don’t have any skin in the game but I wanted to say thanks for stepping in and helping everyone out.

corey

Skynyrd Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truthfully i wont do business if they wont accept paypal. As a seller of other hobby items i dont mind the fee as it can help protect both parties. It also only takes five minutes to set up an account. Rev good work. Guys that got scammed i hope this joker gets arrested. Sorry this happened.

NHgoalstop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not been scammed by him but did try buy some frags from him and got the run around a bit so I ghosted him. I wanted to buy some hammer heads from him but he said it was one giant colony that someone was buying but if I would pay more per head he'd frag it for me. It gave me a bad vibe so I said screw it. After talking with a couple other people I found out he was a scammer and just a flat out thief.

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to see Rev really doing everything he can to help correct the situation, he is under no obligation to do so. Secondly if anyone ever asks for payment through a merchant processing platform that is like cash, then you ABSOLUTELY WANT TO SAY NO, regardless of the reason. Paypal has buyer protection. One time a seller told me to do it friends and family gift, those have NO buyer protection. Instead I told him I would pay the merchant fee so it would cost him nothing. Surprise surprise, never heard from him again.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back