!!!!SCHIZOPOLIS SUNSET SPOTLIGHT!!!!

Man, the people on this forum are awesome, and Adam from battle corals is an amazing person too. This is the exact reason why I am going to be buying from him when my tank is ready. I wish I was in a position to donate financially, but instead all I can offer are my thoughts and prayers. Reading this thread caused me to tear up a little. Thanks everyone for being so awesome, keep up the good work!
 
IMG_20240425_134005_011.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new