Schnitzels Shallow 250 Leemar

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406182333.323685.jpg


Blacked out
 
Running electricity to my shed and mounting my ro/di. Finally finishing my mixing station. Haven't done a water change on the tank since I set it up. Hoping to get one done today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406468441.548082.jpg
 
Well, since you're banned on SCR, I might as well ask here. Haha Are your containers sealed as to avoid excessive evaporation from the elements? Any problems with heat from the weather?
 
Well, since you're banned on SCR, I might as well ask here. Haha Are your containers sealed as to avoid excessive evaporation from the elements? Any problems with heat from the weather?

Hahahah I know right.

Ya they are totally sealed. Haven't done a single water change with this mixing station yet, so I'm not sure on the water temp.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406485293.389737.jpg


Just threw in my first 50g bag of IO. Gunna do a water change on my frag tank and my display.
 
Finally did a water change on this beast, it was her first one. 30 gallons
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407019316.306662.jpg


I also added about 10+ new acros to the tank. They were all my original pieces I had in my frag tank.

Orange passion
Tyree blue matrix
Tierra del Fuego
Cali tort
Pink lemonade
Sapphire Millie
Blue dragon
Hot pink Millie
Starburst monti
Reef raft Nauti spiral
Etc etc

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407019316.306662.jpg
 
Those picture's are so clear I thought I was looking out a submarine port hole....lol...I said port hole....Nice pictures those new coral's are nice:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new