Scientist/Nerd with my first dive into reefs!

branmart

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
22
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I'm a phd chemist (with a background in biology) and a love for the hobby (many years in freshwater, currently running a 10g planted and a 50g lake malawi biotope WIP) so it was only a matter of time before I got my first reef going. About 3 months ago, I started up the 10g in the picture with current inhabitants being some snails, a feather duster, redhead gobi, a leptoseris frag, candy cane frag, and a devil's hand frag. Currently I'm working on setting up a 55g reef and converting the 10g to a QT. I'm looking forward to learning from y'all!

- Bran

1660072070502.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new