• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scoly for sale or trade

Steveoliv

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
100
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title says it all I have a fire master scoly for sale or trade let me know if you are interested and we can work out a deal !!

B6C15DA8-BD7D-48EA-916C-5EBDF2D9960D.png
 
Thanks buddy didn’t list a price because I’m not sure of the value I know it’s a nice pc wroth a decent coin u have any idea what a fair value of the pc is ?
 
I look at the threads of people selling them because they're beautiful corals, but I haven't a clue of what a fair price would be. Hopefully someone else can tell you what its worth.
 
How big is it?
 
Thanks buddy didn’t list a price because I’m not sure of the value I know it’s a nice pc wroth a decent coin u have any idea what a fair value of the pc is ?
Depends on where you are....
In Canada, a master scoly like that is $400-$500
 
Not in Canada ... located in USA ... I asked around it’s a master scoly they go for 800 n up depending on the size I’ll take 700$ n be happy n soo will the buyer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new