Scoly with a hole.

BlurCaze

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2025
Messages
45
Reaction score
16
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I recently got a Scoly and noticed a hole through and through.
The scoly had a reef dip in Red Sea DipX before going into the tank and I gave him a feed last night and seems to respond well.
I would like to know if this is a cause for concern and should I ask for a refund from the fish place?
Thank you for your help! 😃

20251222_161905(1).jpg 20251222_161854(1).jpg
 
How long have you had it ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new