• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC's Ultimate Chalice Growout

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seriously LOL. So sad it took the AquaSD thing for him to even show face on here. Life problems aside, still pretty shade tree mechanic IMO.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAT???!!! I can't believe it!! No response still!!! Brian has been SOOOO GOOD with the updates! This just isn't like him...........:snicker: :rolleyes:

OP
OP
CJO

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone who has his phone number please PM me.

Thanks,
CJ

fsn77

Dad of 2 future hobbyists
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you surprised? I wonder if all his worshippers will pop back on?

Nope, not at all. The only thing that would surprise me at this point is him returning to provide regular updates and letting us all know that the corals are not only still alive, but ready to frag, heal and ship.
I could have wasted this money in so many better ways...

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a STUPID question, but I have to ask, has anyone heard anything?:horse:

subielover

Renegade reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is time for these frags to be in someone else's tank, you guys have put up with way way too much!

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is time for these frags to be in someone else's tank, you guys have put up with way way too much!

I feel the same way. But if nobody can find the guy then we are just stuck........

I should be home from Germany in 3 weeks and I will be glad to grow them the rest of the way out if we can get the corals from Brian

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel the same way. But if nobody can find the guy then we are just stuck........

I should be home from Germany in 3 weeks and I will be glad to grow them the rest of the way out if we can get the corals from Brian

"IF we can get the corals back. That's a big IF! At least we know where he works.:wink:

OP
OP
CJO

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried calling him and sending him a text. Haven't heard anything back and his voicemail box is full...

CJ

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whoever lives in his area can write up a complaint with the police department if this continues. I know that I have a ton of serious family issues and problems that arise and have never shied away from a responsibility like this. There is no excuse unless the grower is in the hospital or has come down with a serious illness, imo. You guys should take matters into your own hands and get back those pieces asap. Good luck and I hope you recover the frags.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whoever lives in his area can write up a complaint with the police department if this continues. I know that I have a ton of serious family issues and problems that arise and have never shied away from a responsibility like this. There is no excuse unless the grower is in the hospital or has come down with a serious illness, imo. You guys should take matters into your own hands and get back those pieces asap. Good luck and I hope you recover the frags.

Thanks for your support! I am checking into CA laws regarding breach of contract and what can be done. I'm done trying to give the guy a chance. He has had too many.......

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When i go into AquaSD and see him there i always ask how they are doing and he keeps saying they are doing their thing. I have tried to get him to set up a time for me to go over and take some pics for 5 minutes but he has not gotten back to me. Ive asked him if i can take over the pieces to finish both the grow outs but he keeps saying he wants to finish what he started.

I've tried, not sure what its gonna take :sad:

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When i go into AquaSD and see him there i always ask how they are doing and he keeps saying they are doing their thing. I have tried to get him to set up a time for me to go over and take some pics for 5 minutes but he has not gotten back to me. Ive asked him if i can take over the pieces to finish both the grow outs but he keeps saying he wants to finish what he started.

I've tried, not sure what its gonna take :sad:

Thank you for trying! I really do appreciate it! I would have no problem whatsoever with you getting the pieces and finishing the grow out for us. I'm sure I'm not alone. I hate to use legal action on anybody but sometimes people have no choice. He has had plenty of opportunities to make things right but he has failed time and time again. So he really does work there? I thought that was just hearsay. Well Thank you for that too! Now I know another way to find him......

OP
OP
CJO

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for trying! I really do appreciate it! I would have no problem whatsoever with you getting the pieces and finishing the grow out for us. I'm sure I'm not alone. I hate to use legal action on anybody but sometimes people have no choice. He has had plenty of opportunities to make things right but he has failed time and time again. So he really does work there? I thought that was just hearsay. Well Thank you for that too! Now I know another way to find him......

+1. It's time to do something, but what?

CJ

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CJ,

When I find out the exact legal direction to take I will shoot a PM to everyone. Then we can decide how we want to go about trying to recoup our investments.

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CJ,

When I find out the exact legal direction to take I will shoot a PM to everyone. Then we can decide how we want to go about trying to recoup our investments.

Can you include me on that PM bro. :). I know I'm not in this growout but I'm in Brian's other growout. Most of the guys in that other one don't seem to care that he is MIA. I guess they must be making bank. At least they will be glad to hear he is in good health and has a good full time job.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 26 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 5.0%
Back