Sea lettuce and tangs

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My dad did something similar to a dog. He’d toss it a few Cheetos and then slip in a baby carrot … dog spit out the carrot every time.
LOL! Sounds like a dog who eats all the peanut butter but doesn’t eat the hidden pill in it lol! My dogs likes carrots and almost every other dog friendly vegetable except for leafy greens.:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! Sounds like a dog who eats all the peanut butter but doesn’t eat the hidden pill in it lol! My dogs likes carrots and almost every other dog friendly vegetable except for leafy greens.:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
We gave one of our Border Collies a cabbage once. He just started methodically eating away at it. We couldn’t stop laughing at him but he just kept munching.

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We gave one of our Border Collies a cabbage once. He just started methodically eating away at it. We couldn’t stop laughing at him but he just kept munching.
Mine just puts it in her mouth spits it back out and repeats. Then looks at you like…why would you give me this you know I don’t like it lol!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My yellow tang, scopas tang, orange spot rabbitfish, and emperor angelfish all eat my ulva intestinalis. Its smaller and i just spread it into the water for them to eat it. While they dont go crazy for it, they still eat it.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave my border a cabbage, unfortunately instead of eating it he decided to use it as a football and then looked confused when it kept falling appart in his mouth when he picked it up…

Back