Seahorse tank & noise

Twink_w_a_Reef

Just a twink and his reef
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
2,390
Reaction score
5,756
Location
ATL BAYBAYYY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering getting a paid of seahorses, and I've heard loud noises can stress them out. I play guitar (almost always plugged into an amp) and clarinet and I'm kind of scared the noise could stress them out... what do you guys think? Are there any of you seahorse owners that are also active musicians?
 
I'm considering getting a paid of seahorses, and I've heard loud noises can stress them out. I play guitar (almost always plugged into an amp) and clarinet and I'm kind of scared the noise could stress them out... what do you guys think? Are there any of you seahorse owners that are also active musicians?
As long as ur tank isnt in same room should be fine. I play my skin flute all time they don’t seem to mind
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new