Season 10 Black Friday Starts Today! Dream Reef, $740,000 in Gifts, & the Sale is On!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. I was going to go to bed early tonight. Gotta be up early tomorrow. But NOOO!! Now I won't be able to sleep if I don't watch. Thanks BRS! No. I mean it. THANKS!!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Okay. I was going to go to bed early tonight. Gotta be up early tomorrow. But NOOO!! Now I won't be able to sleep if I don't watch. Thanks BRS! No. I mean it. THANKS!!
RIGHT?!!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dance party GIF

Last edited:

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Come join us LIVE tonight at 8:30 pm cst!

We bet you didn't guess THIS was in store for BRS Black Friday Season 10!!!

-Deals
-Gift-A-Ways
-BRS Reef Pack Freebies
-Dream Reef Tank :eek:

Can someone clarify this for me... is everyday a different vendor giveaway? Like today tropic marine salt, tomorrow neptune gear etc??

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best deal I’ve ever gotten from BRS was a few years back when gift cards were discounted, which was timed perfectly with a new Red Sea tank purchase / Red Sea discount. Add in a credit card companies cash back and preferred reefer points and I was Scrooge mcduck swimming in all my extra change.
Love all the deals you offer every year and the videos are great to watch! Keep up the awesome work and I’m looking forward to finding out who won the tank!

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How come the discount cards expired yesterday (11/18) and the better stuff is on sale today. Ugh!

That was not accidental. However, the suggestion was that they didn't want double-dipping during the Black Friday sale, but now they are giving out more cards again so that theory has kind of been de-bunked. I'm just hoping that these ones will be valid for more than 2 weeks, otherwise I'm not playing.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone clarify this for me... is everyday a different vendor giveaway? Like today tropic marine salt, tomorrow neptune gear etc??

That's correct! I can't give away which vendors and what they're giving away ahead of time, but there are a lot of seriously awesome vendors participating this year!

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you ever going to have a deal on GHL equipment? I never see one even during the holidays
This is largely up to the vendor when they have a MAP policy in place. GHL decided to put select lights and controllers on sale for Black Friday this year.

bmkid1997

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was not accidental. However, the suggestion was that they didn't want double-dipping during the Black Friday sale, but now they are giving out more cards again so that theory has kind of been de-bunked. I'm just hoping that these ones will be valid for more than 2 weeks, otherwise I'm not playing.
The cards were still usable last night when the sale hit, when I used mine. Hadnt used til then but still worth it. I just space out my orders to utilize the cards during this sale, and its never much a bad thing.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back