"Seems" like it's time for a new build....

Man I can't wait to get my tank wet. Finally bought all my fittings today next is my return pump and then my sand. I built a algae scrubber but I might do it over with clear side panels. Either that or get the waterproof led strips to put inside. I didn't think about that when I made it. I'll see.
5529b460eed7f7df04e4191cf6fb0063.jpg
acfca52f22a3c75e57402fd69e6d9109.jpg
 
Everything going very well. Getting a little diatom bloom on new sand. Stable parameters. Finally able to get a little no3 on the board. (0.2no3) New light has been shipped so awaiting that. Went with the sbreef 32" pro timer. Little brown out here n there from losing the t5s, but aside from that, fantastic.
 
Awesome man!!! Mine is still sitting dry i was able to work on it some more
32ec4beb0d00aefad7ec7cc6f2c9ea88.jpg
ecdded77f76bc15e11c90763fa9efe4f.jpg
 
How far below the top does your water level sit
 
Ok cool. I feel like my level might be too high can you also shoot a pic of stand pipes in over flow
 
Most definitely. I've noticed, the more flow from return, the higher the water line. I removed the black plastic piece in the overflow that adjusts the water height, as I wanted a decent level in tank to allow full sump to be able to go into tank and not risk overflow in case of blockage.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new