• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling all of my brand new stuff cheap!

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I didn't expect this much interest so fast! My email inbox is slammed! Looks like I came to the right place.

I do not know shipping cost until I physically take the items to the post office with your address. Shipping is whatever they charge. I will require signature on delivery for both of our protection. I obviously don't want to go through this for curiosity sake of just getting a quote for every inquiry. Paypal fees are 2.9% plus $.30. If you are a SERIOUS buyer and the item(s) you want is still available then you can pay the asking price of the item above, I will coordinate with you when I will take the item to the post office with your shipping address and send it after receiving a second payment for the shipping and fees. Please understand I am not going to haul items down to the post office just to get a quote. Shipping is what it is. I am not BRS. It isn't free for me.

Paypal address is the same as in the add but PLEASE check to make sure the item is available still before sending any payment.

Thank you.

Blake

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course I am willing to send or post pictures, Facetime with you, or do anything else to ease your mind on my end! PayPal has great buyer protection as well.

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I didn't expect this much interest so fast! My email inbox is slammed! Looks like I came to the right place.

I do not know shipping cost until I physically take the items to the post office with your address. Shipping is whatever they charge. I will require signature on delivery for both of our protection. I obviously don't want to go through this for curiosity sake of just getting a quote for every inquiry. Paypal fees are 2.9% plus $.30. If you are a SERIOUS buyer and the item(s) you want is still available then you can pay the asking price of the item above, I will coordinate with you when I will take the item to the post office with your shipping address and send it after receiving a second payment for the shipping and fees. Please understand I am not going to haul items down to the post office just to get a quote. Shipping is what it is. I am not BRS. It isn't free for me.

Paypal address is the same as in the add but PLEASE check to make sure the item is available still before sending any payment.

Thank you.

Blake

Per selling forum rules, you have to include the Paypal fees in your asking price:

upload_2018-2-8_10-20-37.png

Scottyxcameron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting on any type of response.... I was the first to message about RODI, reactor and possible heater..... please look at email messages from battistoni21

xionggotstyle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sellers fee is a percentage and 30 cents that you as a seller has to pay to PayPal for using them. Don't charge it to the buyer. If anything just up your price on the item to recoup a little. That's like saying Walmart is charging you 50 cents to the total to use a credit card.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting on any type of response.... I was the first to message about RODI, reactor and possible heater..... please look at email messages from battistoni21

Sorry I have like 40 plus emails lol. Yes they are available.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back