• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling all of my brand new stuff cheap!

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sellers fee is a percentage and 30 cents that you as a seller has to pay to PayPal for using them. Don't charge it to the buyer. If anything just up your price on the item to recoup a little. That's like saying Walmart is charging you 50 cents to the total to use a credit card.
Have you even seen the prices I am asking? 50% off retail on new equipment! What does it matter if I up the price or clearly state plus the fee? Are you buying anything? Move along.

Geez

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to update the lights, mounts, and dosing pump is sold and shipped.

All other items still available. Trying to keep up with everyone but I am overwhelmed right now lol. I am only one guy, not the BRS warehouse! Be patient and I promise to try to address everyone. Thanks.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify.....I don't want to seem misleading. G3's were used of course (only stuff I bought used) I bought new but used the RO/DI twice cycling rock, PP-8 have been in use cycling rock for the past couple months. Everything is is brand new not used.

TheKyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify.....I don't want to seem misleading. G3's were used of course (only stuff I bought used) I bought new but used the RO/DI twice cycling rock, PP-8 have been in use cycling rock for the past couple months. Everything is is brand new not used.

This is fine by me. Sent you and email earlier for the pp8’s. I am local and can pick up. Let me know.

OP
OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To everyone sending me messages on this forum they are not being read as you didn't follow directions. Email directly please. Thanks

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back