Selling my '03 R6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
6,313
Reaction score
50
Location
Rogers, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's probably a long shot but I figured I would give it a try. I am selling because I have a 16 month old girl and this last week three motorcycles wrecks happened in this area because of other drivers. I figure it will get me a good start on getting a Jeep. If you are interested I can give you all the info on the bike and we can go from there.

Asking 4k but could make someone a much better deal on here. I am in Northwest Arkansas

03 R6

Never laid down or wrecked
jehydu3e.jpg


Just over 10k miles
u3u6udys.jpg


Lots of upgrades and I have a lot of the original parts as well. The motor is still stock but it has a different chain on it. The MPH is off by ~12% and it registers higher so it has less miles than the odometer shows.
 
This is true lol :)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
They wore off and broke because I used them to much...


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new