Selling my new gear

This guy is definitely a scammer. Shortly after I sent him payment for the MP40s he asked the admins to delete his R2R account. He then removed his profile photo and changed his location in his profile. I filed a PayPal claim which locked his paypal account so he can’t receive any more payments. He then told me that he can’t ship me the MP40s until I unlock his account because he can’t afford to buy a box to ship them in without his account being unlocked.
 
This guy is definitely a scammer. Shortly after I sent him payment for the MP40s he asked the admins to delete his R2R account. He then removed his profile photo and changed his location in his profile. I filed a PayPal claim which locked his paypal account so he can’t receive any more payments. He then told me that he can’t ship me the MP40s until I unlock his account because he can’t afford to buy a box to ship them in without his account being unlocked.
sorry for laughing, laughing at his response not you losing money
 
I laughed too and it is my money. So ridiculous.
Well at least we got him down right away. I assume Rev saw he wanted he account down after you sent money and that's why he warned us. Sorry it had to be you
 
Took a bit of time but PayPal works. Got all my money back from this loser.
Nice! I honestly love pay pal
they have to wait for a response in my experience
but none have ever responded back
 
Question, I wanted to purchase something today from a member but he insisted on Zeze and Vnamo. I told him that neither of these offer buyer protection but he said this changed one week ago. I opted not to deal with him anyways. But is what he said true?
 
Question, I wanted to purchase something today from a member but he insisted on Zeze and Vnamo. I told him that neither of these offer buyer protection but he said this changed one week ago. I opted not to deal with him anyways. But is what he said true?
Smart not to continue with that transaction.
 
i had a dude on the forum say the same thing to me yesterday. Something about he doesn't accept paypal anymore, cuz they held his money for two months last go around. So i called Zelle customer service and they informed me there is no truth to this. Even warned me to only send money to trusted friends and family... Huge red flag.. So be careful out there. These foos will say anything to make a buck.. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new